Just Max

Just Max Blabbering.

Nothing too interesting - nothing too controversial

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Big Snip

Okay, so today I bit the bullet and decided to have a complete change. As I approach my mid 30's I'm starting to think that I'm too old for a pony tail - maybe it's time to grow up. I don't want to be defined by my hair - I'm far more complex than that! So I made a spur of the moment decision to get my hair cut and fortunately (or unfortunately perhaps?) ELBE had a space for me at 3.15pm for a cut and colour. What's the damage? See for yourself...

 
Me with long hair (yesterday ish).
And now (*insert drum roll*)...


What do you think? Here's evidence of the damage...



I've always been worried that I look a bit like Bert Newton when I have short hair.. Hopefully nobody will ask me to host 20 to 1 now that I've made the big change.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think you of all people would be into the Beiber hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bieber??? I'II tell Rihanna you said that about her hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! looks great.
    I did the chop aswell last year as my everyday hairstyle was indeed the good ol' ponytail. it feels alot better & so much easier to maintain.
    great to meet you Max, enjoy the blogging journey ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of this blog. Please feel free to comment and contribute to the conversation.